• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Fundraising Effort

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
How is this "Another Fundraising Effort" ?

They are calling it a:
"This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth.""

I think it's more of a show and tell / meet and greet event.
Someone noted before that only 7% of the population knows about the Elio if I remember correctly (this was quoted over the summer by one of the members here that read it). So Paul and the others continue to spread the word. if not for funds; for future customers.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
eliolivenov3.jpg

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a flat out schedule conflicts for the. 12:15 to 12:45 tomorrow. Can somebody tape this thing or get a hold of a link to the slides?

Really audio taping would probably be best, because Paul has a habit of saying things off script that may be more revealing than he really intended.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a flat out schedule conflicts for the. 12:15 to 12:45 tomorrow. Can somebody tape this thing or get a hold of a link to the slides?

Really audio taping would probably be best, because Paul has a habit of saying things off script that may be more revealing than he really intended.
No problem...
Just checked the website... Elio up at 1pm :)

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This certainly is an attempt at gaining money for funding the effort.

The news from it (at least for me)....
Delay of 100 pre production units until Q3 2017
Only 75% of supplier quotes in place

Top Bottom