• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Hello From North Carolina

Elio#552

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
:) Just found this forum. I went "all in" in May, 2013 and my "waiting in line" number is 552. My daughter is also "all in" and her number is 1844. She lives in Anderson, SC during the week and Etowah, NC during her off time. I live in Kings Mountain, NC. When the time comes my plan is to pick up my Elio, color yet to be determined, at the Shreveport plant. If the current production schedule stands I will be 82 years old when I get my Elio. :)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
ElioBob, welcome to family! Glad to hear you got in so early and even convinced your daughter to join us. I hope you find the crowd here on the forum friendly and informative. If you have any questions regarding the forum please let us know.

Elio#552

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
:)Thanks goofyone. After I registered I noticed someone is already on the site with the handle "Elio Bob" I didn't use a space but my ElioBob could cause some confusion. I did a bit of searching but couldn't figure out how to change log-in name. I'd like to change but don't know how. Can you help?:)

Elio#552

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Change to Elio#552 or Elio552. Number sign preferred but if the system won't accept the symbol just leave it out.

Thanks for speedy reply.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
No problem, this is what we are here for.

I do not know if I have access to change names but I am sure our Admin, Okuma Steve, can do it. If I can not do it I will let him know for you and it will get taken care off when he has a chance to do it.

Last edited:

Frank Smith

Elio Fan
Reaction score
:) Just found this forum. I went "all in" in May, 2013 and my "waiting in line" number is 552. My daughter is also "all in" and her number is 1844. She lives in Anderson, SC during the week and Etowah, NC during her off time. I live in Kings Mountain, NC. When the time comes my plan is to pick up my Elio, color yet to be determined, at the Shreveport plant. If the current production schedule stands I will be 82 years old when I get my Elio. :)
Hey Bob, I met you in Atlanta at Lennox Square. I live in Mooresville, NC and sent you a email but never heard back from you. I will be at Daytona Beach Saturday and if it as roomey and comfortable for my wife and I we are going to add $900 to the Atlanta $100.

Elio#552

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Hey Bob, I met you in Atlanta at Lennox Square. I live in Mooresville, NC and sent you a email but never heard back from you. I will be at Daytona Beach Saturday and if it as roomey and comfortable for my wife and I we are going to add $900 to the Atlanta $100."

Hello Frank,
My computer went haywire before I had a chance to reply. I did reply to the a post you made on another forum. I hoped it would generate another Email from you so I'd have your address. In the meantime my daughter put her thousand down and she has "waiting in line" number 1844. Please notice I use Elio#552 on this website. There is another Elio Bob and I didn't want to cause confusion. Hope to hear from you.
Bob --- Elio#552

Top Bottom