• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anxious In Arizona

vtx04

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I can't wait for production. I commute 70 miles round trip, and currently spend about $200/mo on gas for my truck to make the trip from Maricopa to Phoenix. My motorcycle only gets about 40 mpg, so this auto cycle is being made for me, and I'm all-in!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait for production. I commute 70 miles round trip, and currently spend about $200/mo on gas for my truck to make the trip from Maricopa to Phoenix. My motorcycle only gets about 40 mpg, so this auto cycle is being made for me, and I'm all-in!
Welcome vtx04 from southern Oregon. This is a very active site with lots of ideas shared and discussed. We also have a great support staff. I hope being here will help you through the wait to Elio delivery time. Since you go to Phoenix, did you get to see the Elio? I haven't seen it but that hasn't stopped from going "all in". I can't wait to drive a fun car again. Enjoy the trip through what at times may seem like Elio mania. We all love our Elios! :) Z

vtx04

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I couldn't get to the Elio on the 6th, but drove down to Tucson to see it this past Friday. Didn't help my patience. Now I REALLY want mine! A co-worker went on the 6th and went all in the same day. I waited until the 11th. Got my tshirt and bumper sticker already!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't get to the Elio on the 6th, but drove down to Tucson to see it this past Friday. Didn't help my patience. Now I REALLY want mine! A co-worker went on the 6th and went all in the same day. I waited until the 11th. Got my tshirt and bumper sticker already!
I've heard seeing the Elio in person has that impact on people. LOL In fact my older son is planning to see it in Detroit in October and I have warned him he had better have his reservation money available because he will need it. :-) Z

Top Bottom