• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Good With Photoshop

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to look at what fogs lights would look good. I was thinking a single round one in the grill perhaps to do a take off on the Mustang style.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This pic for example, it's a good front on shot.

Attachments

• possibility.jpg
    possibility.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 333

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A lot of new cars have the LED running lights now, that would be a nice addition to the headlight assembly.
As for fog lights, The idea of accessory lighting in the grill area is is also appealing, with LED's you can have a small footprint, and not impede air flow.
P.S. There are zillions of add on lighting products out there.

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd be ok with a lightbar but I'm a snob when it comes to the output patterns. Fogs are supposed to be low and wide. Too many people put floodlight style bars and blind people.

I like the round look because it's a take off of the Mustang style but one instead of two as it's a microcar. The Mustang used to impede air flow as well but I think the grill is large enough that it won't overheat and modern cars usually suck in air from the side.

I'm all for different designs though. I know many are salty about the delays but I wish people would keep the negativity to the appropriate threads. We could have fun here with different ideas.

One popular idea is rocket or pod style ones on the fenders to give you turn illumination.

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A lot of new cars have the LED running lights now, that would be a nice addition to the headlight assembly.
As for fog lights, The idea of accessory lighting in the grill area is is also appealing, with LED's you can have a small footprint, and not impede air flow.
P.S. There are zillions of add on lighting products out there.
Which of 95% of these LED light bars are illegal add-ons for use on regular roadways (only off-road approved), and are not DOT approved. Really hate the people out on the road that are usually big lifted truck or souped-up import car owners that mount these light bars and use them for normal driving. Its illegal and blinds other drivers.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Which of 95% of these LED light bars are illegal add-ons for use on regular roadways (only off-road approved), and are not DOT approved. Really hate the people out on the road that are usually big lifted truck or souped-up import car owners that mount these light bars and use them for normal driving. Its illegal and blinds other drivers.
And have you ever heard of someone getting pulled over for it?

Top Bottom