• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Remember?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Who was that spokesman? I kind of like the P3 interior; that "touch" of cloth on the side panel really added to it.
Seat looked comfy, but a bit wide for it. If they leave the seat that wide they're going to have to figure out a different place for the recline lever.
They had talked about making the seat a little more narrow in the cushion so that you can reach it while driving (and not open the door).
Hmm optional power seat with controls in the door panel.

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When we start getting our Elios there needs to be an exchange set up on this site to exchange parts. Someone with a black elio would dearly love to buy Huskerone's rocket silver fenders. If the various panels bolt on easily there will be a lot of swapping going on.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
When we start getting our Elios there needs to be an exchange set up on this site to exchange parts.
I don't think that would happen here; any time a website does a Buy/Sell/Swap section if a transaction goes bad, the first thing that happens is that they hold the website responsible for it. I was a mod for two of them and saw it happen on both.
The site would have to be separate and know all of the ins and outs of running an online store (including legal recourse).
That's one of the harsh realities of living in a sue happy society.
It's a great idea but maybe best done on an established Buy/Sell/Swap site (like a eBay store).

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think that would happen here; any time a website does a Buy/Sell/Swap section if a transaction goes bad, the first thing that happens is that they hold the website responsible for it. I was a mod for two of them and saw it happen on both.
The site would have to be separate and know all of the ins and outs of running an online store (including legal recourse).
That's one of the harsh realities of living in a sue happy society.
It's a great idea but maybe best done on an established Buy/Sell/Swap site (like a eBay store).
How about a thread titled "meet me on ebay to buy, sell, swap Elio ................." I will be a part of this site as long as I have an Elio and that way I would not have to go to two sites to see what is available.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
How about a thread titled "meet me on ebay to buy, sell, swap Elio ................." I will be a part of this site as long as I have an Elio and that way I would not have to go to two sites to see what is available.
Just have a link in here that would take you to it; and when you exit that site it would bring you back here. There are other sites that do that too.
On the Elio Motors site, when you click on "Elio Wear" it takes you to a separate site and tells you it's taking you to http://www.eliowear.com
Makes it so much easier to control the back end of it. I have seen other sites have the links to an eBay store.
And you don't have to use eBay, that was just an example; it can be a separate like Elio Owners Wear; you just have to have a way to separate the sites plus then you have to have people to run it (easier said than done).

At the bottom of the Eliowear.com site, it says:
The marks “Elio,” “Elio Wear,” and the “Elio Wear Logo” are trademarks owned by Elio Motors, Inc. and used by Cameron Schwartz under a license from Elio Motors, Inc. This website is operated by Cameron Schwartz, who is an independent contractor of Elio Motors, Inc.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll have a set of marshmallow fenders available. My avatar shows the vehicle I fell in love with that had roadster fenders.
Me too! I liked the White Hot Elio with open fenders. Also, the open Indian Fenders, but I question if the Indian Fenders will look right on the latest P5 styling.

Top Bottom