• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apparently I'm The Only One.....

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is still a large disparity between the number of reservations on the map versus the number of Elio reservations. Many people either do not know about the forum or for some reason have chosen not to participate. I would hope Elio would start sending out the link to the forum when they send out the confirmation email about the reservation.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is still a large disparity between the number of reservations on the map versus the number of Elio reservations. Many people either do not know about the forum or for some reason have chosen not to participate. I would hope Elio would start sending out the link to the forum when they send out the confirmation email about the reservation.
We, and the other Elio forums, are actually independent from Elio Motors. I found this forum the same way I found the Elio. My son introduced me to both. It would never have occurred to me to look for or at a new car because of my low and fixed income level and I have never been interested in a social media forum. Of course the number of posts I have accumulated make that look like a lie but it is actually the truth. I have often been encouraged to join a social media but always back away from it. Of course I didn't realize how "social" elioowners.com would become. LOL I just wanted to learn more about my dream car. Ooops, excuse me, autocycle. LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Count me in, one more Hoosier... I hadn't heard about the ELIO until this past week. I guess I don't get out enough. I mulled it over a half day (or was it less?) before I decided to invest a grand for the chance to purchase one.
Welcome to the Elio family and to the forum. Congratulations on your decision to go all-in for the max. You become another to display wisdom and financial awareness as we move forward to buy a great economical vehicle that has so much promise for the future. Enjoy this historic journey and I hope you find the forum informative, rewarding, and very entertaining.

Top Bottom