• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seen this on another site. Someone found this from Tilting Motor Works 2d ago (which is owned by Arcimoto):

Update. I went by the Arcimoto location where TMW offices are and the lot is all shut up. So I went by the TMW service department location at 1429 W. 2nd Ave and talked with Jeremy. He said that Arcimoto is still a thing and they still own TMW and that they are regrouping. But since they are not active right now they shut down the phone lines and internet. Jeremy said that TMW is in the process of moving their production and service over to the Arcimoto location on Chambers. He said they (TMW) should be fully functionally in about 2 weeks.

Also seen that Arcimoto lost a $1M lawsuit for unpaid bills to an automation company in Eugene. Now, the next judgement will be at the end of the month for the $550K lawsuit from Roush for unpaid bills.

It must be fun to own one of those when it bricks itself and you can't get warranty work or even parts for it. I guess you can call it the BUV (Bricked Utility Vehicle). I do see that used ones are going for around $10K, so maybe in 6 months, they will be down to $5K. Then you can buy four of them. Use three of them for spare parts and drive one. Then take one of those three, ditch the EV stuff, put in a Harley motor in the front and have it drive the rear wheel.

Top Bottom