• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arizona People

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Be sure to include for Washington State (look it up)
Mt.Raineer: Paraidse, Sunrise, Carbon River, Chinook Pass (Hyway 123: Sheep Trail: Mt Dewey Trail)
North Cascades Highway
North Cascades Hwy is also closed 4 months out of the year because of the weather in the mountains.
Best time to do that drive is fall because of the colors; you have to hit just the right weekend so the trees are at the peak of autumn colors but ahead of the first snows; but then take it down to Grand Coulee Dam, stay overnight so you can see the laser light show they do on the dam, then travel the back roads down into Lake Chelan area, and take Highway 2 to return to Seattle, that passes through Leavenworth (a Bavarian themed town) and Gold Bar, Index, Monroe, and it exits in Everett (which is the largest Navel port in the NW).
And drive in Western WA is great in the summer, not so much in the winter.
But no matter when you go, Western WA is always green.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Be sure to include for Washington State (look it up)
Mt.Raineer: Paraidse, Sunrise, Carbon River, Chinook Pass (Hyway 123: Sheep Trail: Mt Dewey Trail)
North Cascades Highway

North Cascades Hwy is also closed 4 months out of the year because of the weather in the mountains.
Best time to do that drive is fall because of the colors; you have to hit just the right weekend so the trees are at the peak of autumn colors but ahead of the first snows; but then take it down to Grand Coulee Dam, stay overnight so you can see the laser light show they do on the dam, then travel the back roads down into Lake Chelan area, and take Highway 2 to return to Seattle, that passes through Leavenworth (a Bavarian themed town) and Gold Bar, Index, Monroe, and it exits in Everett (which is the largest Navel port in the NW).
And drive in Western WA is great in the summer, not so much in the winter.
But no matter when you go, Western WA is always green.
Due to the forest fires in Canada as of July 2017 I had to move over to HWY 97 in Washington State because all of the HWYS south of Prince George, Canada were :closed_2:. I thought I would get back to you on this.....:bolt:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IS THERE ANYONE ALIVE IN HERE? .... I am currently living in Mesa Arizona 85212 as of 09/08/18
Off and on. Mesa? Were you one of the people I'd met up with at the Pavilion Mall in Scottsdale? Oh looking at some posts, maybe not. Hey but we should. We'r old friends at this point.

...I too do hope the Elio-Coin meets the goal.

With a little tripping over junk you can still see my Atlantic, some week-end then, eh? (I lived in Bellingham Wa, so I know some Canadian, lol)

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Off and on. Mesa? Were you one of the people I'd met up with at the Pavilion Mall in Scottsdale? Oh looking at some posts, maybe not. Hey but we should. We'r old friends at this point.

...I too do hope the Elio-Coin meets the goal.

With a little tripping over junk you can still see my Atlantic, some week-end then, eh? (I lived in Bellingham Wa, so I know some Canadian, lol)

I have had no meetings with anyone in Arizona at the moment but I have had contact with John Quinn and W.Willie. The days I am open to meet would be Tuesday through Thursday for the time being. Unless I look over what the others may have open and see what kind of fit we have for safe driving times. Two weeks from around this time would work for me unless we push it toward the weekend.

Some of my back ground:
... I had been living along with traveling abroad since March 14, 1991 until April 27th, 2015 with three of those years returning to the United States and assisting family members. The travel was over land, river, sea, and very seldom did I use aircraft in which I have over 11,000 photos to verify this. I have traveled around the world to 75 countries, six continents, and visited over 350 cities. I have been visiting the North American region by jeep since May 28th 2017 over land to: Alaska, Canada, Upper mid-west, Northwest USA to Phoenix, Arizona. Then to Baja, South California Mexico to New Orleans, Louisiana, on to Wisconsin where I began. I arrived Payson, Arizona September 5th 2018 and Mesa, 85212 September 8th.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have had no meetings with anyone in Arizona at the moment but I have had contact with John Quinn and W.Willie. The days I am open to meet would be Tuesday through Thursday for the time being. Unless I look over what the others may have open and see what kind of fit we have for safe driving times. Two weeks from around this time would work for me unless we push it toward the weekend.

Some of my back ground:
... I had been living along with traveling abroad since March 14, 1991 until April 27th, 2015 with three of those years returning to the United States and assisting family members. The travel was over land, river, sea, and very seldom did I use aircraft in which I have over 11,000 photos to verify this. I have traveled around the world to 75 countries, six continents, and visited over 350 cities. I have been visiting the North American region by jeep since May 28th 2017 over land to: Alaska, Canada, Upper mid-west, Northwest USA to Phoenix, Arizona. Then to Baja, South California Mexico to New Orleans, Louisiana, on to Wisconsin where I began. I arrived Payson, Arizona September 5th 2018 and Mesa, 85212 September 8th.
Wow! You should definitely get to the 7th continent to finish out your tour.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow! You should definitely get to the 7th continent to finish out your tour.
I had my chance for the seventh continent in 2005 while I spent three months in Argentina. But any good environmentalist will tell you do not go, unless you are employed to be there. There are to many people now going to sites and ruining them around the world.

Top Bottom