• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Article On Ubergizmo

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think before long it's going to be news around the world! I'm just glad we get to get ours first before the price and popularity explode!

You and me both, I've been fooled before but I really think the ELio is going to be a pretty big "thing" when it comes out. It'll definitely turn a lot of heads when they first hit the road.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Remember the Tucker Torpedo of 1948---the big 3 killed them when they went for financing. I personally rode in the Tucker and that would have been a fine automobile had it gotten to market. That's why we should do everything in our power to assist the ELIO folks from the money end----like going for the high end deposits (which I will do if I can ever get my ALL IN $100 non-refundable application processd--CHIP !) Richard Boutin , Tallahassee, Fl.

sfruechte

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The Ubergizmo magazine was very poorly researched and written. The little bit of information was wrong in that it said the Elio is a single seat vehicle. There are two seats!

Top Bottom