• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Asheville, Nc Is About To Get Some Really Good Beer

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I seem to recall that there are some members from North Carolina. If so, I just wanted to share some news I just discovered. It seems that my favorite local brewery, based just three miles from my house, is building a second brewery on the East Coast in Asheville.
So if you are in the area, grab a Fat Tire and we can toast across 2000 miles.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I seem to recall that there are some members from North Carolina. If so, I just wanted to share some news I just discovered. It seems that my favorite local brewery, based just three miles from my house, is building a second brewery on the East Coast in Asheville.
So if you are in the area, grab a Fat Tire and we can toast across 2000 miles.

I had not heard this. I love me some Fat Tire and visit Asheville 1-2x a year so this just makes it even better. [emoji4]

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Asheville has multiple great breweries actually. If anyone swings by Fayetteville NC check out Huske Hardware (bar & restaurant) downtown. Their Sledgehammer Stout is excellent and I'm hard pressed to tell the difference between it and some prize winning beers.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Asheville has multiple great breweries actually. If anyone swings by Fayetteville NC check out Huske Hardware (bar & restaurant) downtown. Their Sledgehammer Stout is excellent and I'm hard pressed to tell the difference between it and some prize winning beers.
My cousin took me there the last time I was up there visiting with them. Excellent beer, I started with the sampler and had a few more after that. [emoji4]

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the Asheville water aquifer is reported to be one of the purest in the country .... because of it, several baby food and medical production companies have moved into that general area

Top Bottom