• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

August 29, 2015 Meeting

Triangles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of restaurant are you looking for? Here's a few in the Toledo area: Charlie's is a Greek restaurant that usually has a "group area" or room, there are at least a couple around town. I'm not a big fan of their food though. The Spaghetti Warehouse is good if you like spaghetti or Italian. I'm not sure how good their other food is since I always get spaghetti when I go. It is in downtown. Just make sure there isn't a Mudhens game or adequate free parking may be an issue. Texas Roadhouse is good if you want reasonably priced steak. Loma Linda's is a good place if you like Mexican style food. They can accommodate groups. If you prefer Hungarian there is Tony Paco's. One of my favorites is Das Essen Haus in Pettisville, OH. They have a buffet with AWESOME fried chicken! If you like Asian food the Happy Rose Buffet is pretty good. Even if you don't like Asian food you can usually find some more american style fish or chicken and a salad as well as tasty deserts and ice cream.

These are all in the Toledo area except Essen Haus which is about 30-40min west of Toledo.

Last edited:

Triangles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Scratch Spaghetti Warehouse.:( There is a Mudhens home game at 6pm 8-29-15. That would have been my choice. There's always Ralphie's or Frickers for a sit down place / sports bar just to throw out a few more options. I don't really have a preference but I'd probably vote for Frickers.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LMP, Yep Tony Packos is the restaurant discussed by Corporal Klinger on MASH. Lot of memorabilia in regards to that. Also, hundreds of hot dog buns signed by celebrities from all walks of life.

if you get a chance, please post a picture of the signed hot dog buns ... :cool:

Top Bottom