• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Austinites, Check In!

Tao

Elio Fan
Reaction score
For a variety of reasons, I expect there to be a lot of us out of Austin.

Of course I'm already planning owners group rides and what not. Marble Falls, with the fun twisty road along 1431, for some Blue Bonnet pie. Fredericksburg for a straight long haul to see what kind of mpg we can get, and check out the Pacific War museum. Texas is a big state, I'm sure we can come up with lots of destinations with a fun drive inbetween.

Sound off. My spot in line is 9765.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Of course I'm already planning owners group rides and what not. Marble Falls, with the fun twisty road along 1431, for some Blue Bonnet pie. Fredericksburg for a straight long haul to see what kind of mpg we can get, and check out the Pacific War museum. Texas is a big state, I'm sure we can come up with lots of destinations with a fun drive inbetween.

Tao, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your place in line. Here you can find all the latest information about the development of the Elio and interact with some fantastic people. Living in SE New Mexico and only 50 miles from El Paso I will look forward to joining your group on an occasional trip through your area. We look forward to your ideas, comments, and opinions. Welcome to the journey

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome :)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WELCOME, Tao, to our Elio Family Forum, where you can read for weeks, nonstop, and find answers to most any question that you can dream up.

And oh yes, did I mention that you will find oodles of friendly folks to act as your personal guide!

Enjoy, Tao!

roadtrippin2016

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hello from Leander,Texas !...just 50 cents worth of fuel in my Elio to the capital of Texas ! YEE HAWWH ! Can hardly wait to do some roadtrippin' in surrounding Texas towns in 2016. I have been watching the " Daytripper" on KRLU-54 on Thursday evenings and this guy Chet goes all over Texas telling about the historical places to visit in Texas and this guy loves to find fascinating places to chow down ! He has visited some bar-b-que places that make your mouth water and pie places to die for ! Gotta be careful though,...if I don't limit all great places to eat...the Elio might just be too small for me. I'm in for Austin,Cedar Park,Leander road rally event when the outing goes down in 2016. My dream Elio will be royal blue with white pin-stripping along side ( not too much ) with baby blue l.e.d. lights along the lower frame..like you see on eighteen wheelers going down the road. Blue accent interior floorboard l.e.d.'s with overhead white lights for the roof. I got a back passenger cup holder and my solar dancing hula girl for the dash !....My CD collection of Boston, Elo, and American Pie song.....I'm stoked !

Top Bottom