• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Autocycle Legislation In Iowa

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Futuristic Automobile ?

That shows they don't get out much so to speak; maybe an Automobile of the Future but Futuristic?
I guess you can call it that; it's not like it hasn't been done before.
My thought is that it is the right time for a vehicle like the Elio.
Price; perfect considering that most new cars are around $20K
Seating; majority of driven miles are by a one person.
Mileage; that's a toss up, when gas was $4 a gallon, it was a simple sale; now that gas is down, not so much; but $4 a gallon will probably return.

It is the right time for the Elio to come to market; it's what has been needed for the last few years.

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mileage; that's a toss up, when gas was $4 a gallon, it was a simple sale; now that gas is down, not so much; but $4 a gallon will probably return.

Doesn't matter to me what the cost of gas is, my round trip commute is 84 miles so even when it's under $1.50 increasing my mileage from 30-ish to 80-ish makes a significant difference to my bank account.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me what the cost of gas is, my round trip commute is 84 miles so even when it's under $1.50 increasing my mileage from 30-ish to 80-ish makes a significant difference to my bank account.
<psssttt> I was giving comparisons on why the Elio is the right vehicle for this time ........... ;)

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Futuristic Automobile ?

That shows they don't get out much so to speak; maybe an Automobile of the Future but Futuristic?
I guess you can call it that; it's not like it hasn't been done before.
My thought is that it is the right time for a vehicle like the Elio.
Price; perfect considering that most new cars are around $20K
Seating; majority of driven miles are by a one person.

It is the right time for the Elio to come to market; it's what has been needed for the last few years.
The last i heard the average new car price was 30k.

Top Bottom