• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Back-up Plan

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
we currently have 4 vehicles : our Sportchassis has 116,000 miles on it and should be around long after I'm gone .... we have my Mom's 2000 Buick Park Avenue that runs great and gets 30+ mpg on the interstate .... Maureen has an '05 Chevy Trailblazer that is in great shape with just over 100,000 miles on it .... I drive a 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 that's also in great shape, 65,000 miles and is still under factory warranty .... for us, an Elio would be an "and'" car that will be used to keep miles off of the other 4 vehicles .... for us, an Elio could be the last new vehicle we have to buy .... without an Elio our Plan B is to keep doing what we are doing

Jim

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My back up plan is the Solstice,which we have two. We don't like to drive to work though, trying to keep the mileage down and sure don't want to wreck one. I live in the # 1 area in Ga. for deer population,and believe me I can verify with my 5 kills in 6 years of driving at night or very early morning to my wife's 1. I drive a F 150 to work now and am getting to leave later than I use too which helps. My wife drives a GTI ,which got $4000 of damage this pass year from a deer. It surprisingly did pretty good absorbing the hit. She found out what I've been telling her , those deer can be in front of you before you can see them.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My back up plan is the Solstice,which we have two. We don't like to drive to work though, trying to keep the mileage down and sure don't want to wreck one. I live in the # 1 area in Ga. for deer population,and believe me I can verify with my 5 kills in 6 years of driving at night or very early morning to my wife's 1. I drive a F 150 to work now and am getting to leave later than I use too which helps. My wife drives a GTI ,which got $4000 of damage this pass year from a deer. It surprisingly did pretty good absorbing the hit. She found out what I've been telling her , those deer can be in front of you before you can see them.

I would keep them. I think the Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky are future collector cars. I wanted a GXP coupe would be a nice ride to have.

Top Bottom