• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bed Me

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah....I wonder if Elio will offer my dream option....the two seats inside reconfigure into a bed.
I fondly remember the 1970(?) Marquis... it had a lever on the dash that caused the electronic motors to move the front seat so it laid down and aligned with the back seat to form a "play pen." Um bed....

So if I was really being a tightwad,and wanted to travel long distances without incurring expenses....perhaps I will have to customize the seats so I can sleep in it...that other thing would require complete agreement and complicity.... But I won't put it past anyone to try and be "the first" to christen their new toy's back seat....pics or it did not happen.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have fond memories of my father's Celica GT, we would fold the rear seats down and put sleeping bags in the back and "camp" under the stars/hatchback window.

Used to drag race my Nova hatchback just down the road from you when I was in the Corps. I used to drive down to Myrtle Beach on payday weekends, cruse the strip all night, park in a hotel parking lot facing the beach, fold the backseat down and crash out till morning, go to a gas station get cleaned up and start all over again.

Top Bottom