• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Big Meeting In Shreveport Today Oct 13

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's interesting that the commissioners didn't communicate with enough time to actually plan a time when most of them could show up. Perhaps this was done on purpose to limit it to just a few. The real question is exactly why is this meeting considered an "emergency"?
Apparently they were either told something in the closed meeting that has not happened or perhaps they have another party interested in the building. Maybe it deals with the court appeal of the fines? All speculation, but we shall soon find out.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
upload_2017-10-13_6-24-1.jpeg

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good catch Watashiwah.

Someone's panties must have decided to suddenly bunch up. Or not.
Actually, looking at the questions, it doesn't look like an "emergency meeting" at all.
Think about it. How many times has the local Shreveport media sensationalized all things Elio?
It looks to me like KTBS blatantly drew their own conclusions and put their own interpretation on this... again.

"Lichter is a majority shareholder of Elio stock..."
Really? "Majority shareholder"? So there was a coup while I was asleep?

Same ol', same ol'. The sky is falling... Yawn. :ranger:

Last edited:

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Article says at least 4 commissioners won't attend.

"However, emails show Stormy Gage-Watts will skip the meeting to attend an amazing shake contest."
"Commissioner Mario Chavez stated he planned to miss the meeting as well to judge a middle school science fair."

I can tell the commissioners are really interested in bringing 1,500 jobs to Shreveport. Maybe one's at a hot dog eating contest today.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Article says at least 4 commissioners won't attend.

"However, emails show Stormy Gage-Watts will skip the meeting to attend an amazing shake contest."
"Commissioner Mario Chavez stated he planned to miss the meeting as well to judge a middle school science fair."

I can tell the commissioners are really interested in bringing 1,500 jobs to Shreveport. Maybe one's at a hot dog eating contest today.
Good point. I suppose they have more important things to do.

Top Bottom