• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Biker's

TrikeGuy

Elio Fan
Reaction score
YES---My Wife&I both ride. We have a GoldWing Trike(Her ride). A GoldWing w/Sidecar(PaPa&Grandkids)
I also have a Honda CB750 when I feel like 2-wheelin. I have been riding for 59yrs., you name it,I have owned or ridden one. If your ever in NE OH and want to take a ride,give us a shout!!

Duane&Jane

Last edited:

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
YES---My Wife&I both ride. We have a GoldWing Trike(Her ride). A GoldWing w/Sidecar(PaPa&Grandkids)
I also have a Honda CB750 when I feel like 2-wheelin. I have been riding for 69yrs., you name it,I have owned or ridden one. If your ever in NE OH and want to take a ride,give us a shout!!

Duane&Jane
Besides my Triumph, I have a 73 Yamaha RD 350 in very good original condition. Have you ever had one of those?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Besides my Triumph, I have a 73 Yamaha RD 350 in very good original condition. Have you ever had one of those?
I have a 1970 R5.
DSCN0932.JPG

and a 1970 Triumph.
DSCN3467.JPG

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That would be my Royal EnfieldView attachment 1353

How bizarre. We both have vintage Yamaha 2 stroke twins, we both have Triumphs, although yours is vintage, and back around 1999-2001, I ALMOST bought a Royal Enfield! I first saw them at the International Motorcycle Show at Daytona Bike week and had to have one. I’ve heard they take a lot of maintenance and break down a lot. A true “tinkerer’s bike”. Do you have much trouble from yours?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How bizarre. We both have vintage Yamaha 2 stroke twins, we both have Triumphs, although yours is vintage, and back around 1999-2001, I ALMOST bought a Royal Enfield! I first saw them at the International Motorcycle Show at Daytona Bike week and had to have one. I’ve heard they take a lot of maintenance and break down a lot. A true “tinkerer’s bike”. Do you have much trouble from yours?
Nope, but that might be the fact its brand-new, just past 2000 miles yesterday.

Top Bottom