• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bumper Sticker

Reaction score
I don't want to put my Elio bumper sticker on my ugly old ford. And the Elio will not need it, if there is a place for it on that tiny bumper. So .......... drum roll ..........
Hubby and I was coming home from seeing the new Dinesh D'Souza's movie "America"
(WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT) and thought of this;

WHO IS JOHN GALT ??? cross out John Galt and scribble PAUL ELIO.
WWW.ELIOMOTORS.COM

or just;

WHO IS PAUL ELIO ??????
WWW.ELIOMOTORS.COM

BTW, The next Atlas Shrugged movie comes out Sept 12.
(We don't go out very often, lol)

Warning, There a very ugly scene about the Vietnam War. I cried like a girl and you might too. But the rest of it was GREAT !!!!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't want to put my Elio bumper sticker on my ugly old ford. And the Elio will not need it, if there is a place for it on that tiny bumper. So .......... drum roll ..........
Hubby and I was coming home from seeing the new Dinesh D'Souza's movie "America"
(WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT) and thought of this;

WHO IS JOHN GALT ??? cross out John Galt and scribble PAUL ELIO.
WWW.ELIOMOTORS.COM

or just;

WHO IS PAUL ELIO ??????
WWW.ELIOMOTORS.COM

BTW, The next Atlas Shrugged movie comes out Sept 12.
(We don't go out very often, lol)

Warning, There a very ugly scene about the Vietnam War. I cried like a girl and you might too. But the rest of it was GREAT !!!!
My wife and I saw it on the 4th of July which we thought was an appropriate day to remind everyone what is at stake. Thanks for the heads up on the next edition of Atlas Shrugged. Yes, Elio probably has faced some of the same things John did.

Top Bottom