• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

But Seriously Folks

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That plus it is long, and there is a gas tank and the interior is centered to behind center in the Elio.
I'm guessing but it has to be close to 60%/40% split in balance.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay but what if I put a light weight aluminum wheel on the back and have a gas tank that's almost empty? Put a counterweight in the nose, and put a big helium filled balloon in the cargo area? : )

You sound like a very determined kind of guy. So, YES I think you will (eventually) be able to PoP a reverse wheelie. :high5:
And, Welcome! from Tennessee :)

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A long time ago EM was saying that the weight would be distributed evenly (1/3 per each) between all three wheels.
That being said, don't forget to install quick release wheelie bars on the front so you don't bung up the nose.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We expect a video.
Yes, lots of videos! Friendly competitions...followed by, rules and regulations...a sanctioning body...endorsements... This could be as big as NASCAR! We could call it...North American Reverse Trike Wheelie Autocycle Racing Group (N.A.R.T.W.A.R.G. for short). Let's take this "reverse trike wheelie think" to a whole new level. Just think...:humble:
Or maybe I'll just sleep on it. :sleep:

Top Bottom