• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

California Dreaming!

Doug Vaught

Reaction score
This machine is a perfect fit for me, I'm all in for $100.00 and plan to drive my rocket silver Elio home to California from the factory.
Some of my friends are naysayers, Divided between risking my $100.00 and safety. I've been riding motorcycles for 37 years and own 4 at the moment, I believe you are responsible for your own safety PAY ATTENTION and all things have trade offs. Light weight fun to drive good on gas = not as safe as a SUV. I have also logged 700 hours airtime in hang gliders with only a couple bumps and bruises and I'm 52 so what I'm saying is safety schmafty It is not a concern to me. The money, I'm willing to put up $100.00 to show I want this build it. These same nay sayers will spend over $100.00 on a date in the hopes it goes some where, same idea. The money is in the bank and vacation days are set aside for my road trip. Not a bad dream at any price.

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A hundred dollars on a date (wow) and they don't get to mess around with a cool t-shirt. (well, maybe the lucky ones do...HA!)

Top Bottom