• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Cancelled - Texas Event - Texas State Fair 9/26 - 10/1/2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well that's not what I wanted to see was wanting to see the P4. Or mabey surprise a P5. Not sure if going to take drive to Dallas now. :( can't believe they would bring the P3 there when that's such a big event.
My guess is there is a conflict that is not currently posted because of a change now in the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque from 10/4-10/12 to 10/8-10/12. And there is a strange date set aside with no event listed. The date is 10/3-8/5. I assume that is an error and is supposed to 10/3-10/5 but that doesn't explain that no event is currently listed for those dates. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
9/26 - 10/1
Dallas, TX
Texas State Fair
This is a P3 ONLY Event

I will post more information as it becomes available. :) Z

RATS, zelio! But THANKS for the heads up on the Dallas showing , being the P-3.

Thought I might zip over to have a look, but am NOT interested in the P-3.

Mikey81447

Reaction score
Well that's not what I wanted to see was wanting to see the P4. Or mabey surprise a P5. Not sure if going to take drive to Dallas now. :( can't believe they would bring the P3 there when that's such a big event.
I agree with you. People want to see the P4. I hope that Paul Elio and his hard working staff can find a way to make this happen. Please let us see the P4 in Texas. It is a beautiful car that we are proud of too.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you. People want to see the P4. I hope that Paul Elio and his hard working staff can find a way to make this happen. Please let us see the P4 in Texas. It is a beautiful car that we are proud of too.
WELCOME to you, Mikey, from the Bayou State: It's always a great day when we can visit with a "new" Elio Family Member! :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico and to the forum. Yes, it is sad that the P4 won't be in Texas but getting any version of the Elio exposed to the public is good PR. I got to sit in the P3 and have never seen the P4 in person but don't believe that should keep anyone away. Recommend you search the forum for those areas that are of interest to you and learn all about the Elio. It doesn't matter if its the P3, P4 or P5 prototype. It's the concept that is important. Enjoy the forum and its friendly helpful people. Congratulations on joining this historic journey in personal transportation.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wish this was a P4 event, but I'll take what I can get to actually see one in person. I'm $1000 all-in either way, just waiting on my number now and then the car to be produced.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on being all in for $1K. Bet the anticipation of getting your number in a few days is stressful and exciting.

Top Bottom