• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Can't Wait To Drive An Elio In Silicon Valley

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to drive an Elio and take it to local car shows.
Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. We are all anxious and excited about driving our Elio's and the forum is a great way to keep up to date with the production schedule (rumors), latest information, facts, fiction, and "tall tales". The are plenty of helpful and friendly people who will try to answer any question you may have. You will also find hours of entertainment here. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Jim

Reaction score
#983 here. I commute from Marin (north of the Golden Gate Bridge) down 280 right into the heart of Silicon Valley every day. 150 miles RT so, even with my Prius I still use alot of gas. I can't wait!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
#983 here. I commute from Marin (north of the Golden Gate Bridge) down 280 right into the heart of Silicon Valley every day. 150 miles RT so, even with my Prius I still use alot of gas. I can't wait!
Jim, Welcome to the forum. I used to drive from Fairfield to the Presidio every day. Expensive, time consuming, and terrible traffic. Sure don't envy your commute. Enjoy both the Elio journey and the experience with us.

Top Bottom