• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Central Ohio And 2 Reservations

Videosys

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi all. I discovered the Elio Trike January 6th of 2013, on line. To this day, I have NOT seen it in person. But in June of 2013, I was so sure I NEED this, and unsure of the future of Elio thus far, I put $100 refundable in...2 days after a REFUNDABLE was available. THEN, I realized that I was NOT gonna get a reservation number for it, so in July, I put down ANOTHER $100 reservation, non-refundable, so I was at least IN THE FIRST YEAR production block, no res # but a Tee and Sticker also. I just KNOW my wife will accept the 2nd car when it comes a calling. I have tried to remain calm and watch, reading and seeing the good...and bad messages flow, the good and bad PR that came with exposure, and the solidifying of the ELIO company as a whole. They are now more careful with info dumps. Much to the dismay of some, but a good thing in the big picture...really.

So, happy to be aboard and waiting with all of you, for my first and second commuter to arrive. We buy 'em new, and run them to 190,000 miles, the do it again.

Top Bottom