• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Changing Ps To Es

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wonder what happens to the alpha and beta vehicles. Maybe some lucky factory workers get to take home a door prize?
In his post, goofyone described these as "alpha production builds, beta production builds, and finally production builds". I suspect these, alpha and beta, are the ones produced during the first 90 days, and the final production builds is what happens after 90 days when they are running full speed. I believe these, alpha and beta, will be the ones we, the reservationist, will receive. This is probably good. These vehicles will receive more hand care, attention, and numerous inspections than those produced after 90 days.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am hoping the first production cars are an R series, for reservation holders...

With a signed plaque... image.jpg

Last edited:

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If EM finds it this easy to rename the series, then no doubt the production vehicle will have a different designation. Perhaps even a real name instead of letter/number.

AND NO IT WILL NOT BE CALL DRAGON! :nono: haha. I believe I read that in another thread.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Several thousand? I doubt if they are just going to toss these away; and just as EKH asked, what happens to them?
I'm thinking they go out to Reservation Number Holders 1-1000 +. Thanks for testing the first production run Elio's for us with higher and or no production numbers.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking they go out to Reservation Number Holders 1-1000 +.
Thanks for testing the first production run Elio's for us with higher and or no production numbers.

AND AS AN EXTRA SPECIAL HONOR , ALONG WITH THE COMMEMORATIVE PLAQUE ,
YOU CAN GET LORD NORMAL GAUGES !

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking they go out to Reservation Number Holders 1-1000 +. Thanks for testing the first production run Elio's for us with higher and or no production numbers.
That could explain why they had the extra bonus for the early adopters. What was it, 15% more? I think so. The 2013 people are getting a 65% bonus on deposit money, first half 2014 get 10% so 60% total, and the last half of 2014 get 5% so total of 55%

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
That could explain why they had the extra bonus for the early adopters. What was it, 15% more? I think so. The 2013 people are getting a 65% bonus on deposit money, first half 2014 get 10% so 60% total, and the last half of 2014 get 5% so total of 55%

Here's the info from that June 10 email, the bold fonts are in the original email:

• If your All In reservation or upgrade was made before January 1st, 2014 we will give you an additional 35% when you come buy your Elio. So, instead of receiving 50% bonus on top of your All In reservation amount, this elite group of reservation holders will be receiving 85% of your reservation amount as a thank you for believing in the vision and giving us your support from the very beginning.
  • If you have an All In reservation or upgrade from January 1st, 2014 through June 30th 2014, we will add 20% to your reservation bonus taking it to a total of 70%.
  • The final group that will receive the reservation and upgrade bonus is for those All In reservation holders from July 1st through December 31st, 2014. If you are in this group, you will receive an additional 15%. This will take your reservation bonus up to a total of 65%.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the info from that June 10 email, the bold fonts are in the original email:

• If your All In reservation or upgrade was made before January 1st, 2014 we will give you an additional 35% when you come buy your Elio. So, instead of receiving 50% bonus on top of your All In reservation amount, this elite group of reservation holders will be receiving 85% of your reservation amount as a thank you for believing in the vision and giving us your support from the very beginning.
  • If you have an All In reservation or upgrade from January 1st, 2014 through June 30th 2014, we will add 20% to your reservation bonus taking it to a total of 70%.
  • The final group that will receive the reservation and upgrade bonus is for those All In reservation holders from July 1st through December 31st, 2014. If you are in this group, you will receive an additional 15%. This will take your reservation bonus up to a total of 65%.
Thanks Jeff; I knew we got a bonus, I just didn't remember the exact % numbers.

Top Bottom