• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charity Car Show Looking For An Elio To Register.

susATX

Reaction score
We are hosting the 5th Annual Cars for Parkinson's & Dystonia in Austin, Texas. The car show is at the Oasis on Lake Travis, April 26, 10AM-1PM. All the proceeds go to support free fitness and dance classes for people with Parkinson's and their care partner living in Austin. It would be great to have an Elio (or several) in the car show. The car club with the most cars present will win an award. There is also an award for Best Green Machine. Check out our website www.cars4research.org to register your car. This would be a great opportunity to bring awareness to the Elio as over 500 people typically attend our car show. Hope to see you at the car show April 26th!

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great cause and looks fun.
Unfortunately, there is only one current prototype touring the country right now. Ironically, it will be in Dallas on the 26th (already booked to be at the Fair Grounds all weekend.

I think we all wish the Elio was in production and could registar and represent at your show. Maybe by this time next year that will be a reality

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is only one current prototype touring the country right now. Ironically, it will be in Dallas on the 26th (already booked to be at the Fair Grounds all weekend.

I think we all wish the Elio was in production and could registar and represent at your show. Maybe by this time next year that will be a reality
Neal is correct although you might check with Elio Motors Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ and see if they can bring the P3 (silver) to the show. I know they have done that on other occasions but they tend to be more local to Phoenix. All you have to do is convince them Austin is really only 1 1/2 states away. Of course that half of Texas is huge! LOL :) Z

I'll go ahead and post this and then go to Elio Motors website for the contact information and then come back and post it here. I hope it works for you.

Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street, Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Toll Free 1-844-buyElio (1-844-289-3546)
Direct (480) 500-6800
Email: available 24/7 tellmemore@eliomotors.com

Good Luck!

Last edited:

susATX

Reaction score

Thank you for replying. I guess I jumped the gun since they are not actually available yet. Seems like a great idea and I hope to see them on the road soon.

susATX

Reaction score
Neal is correct although you might check with Elio Motors Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ and see if they can bring the P3 (silver) to the show. I know they have done that on other occasions but they tend to be more local to Phoenix. All you have to do is convince them Austin is really only 1 1/2 states away. Of course that half of Texas is huge! LOL :) Z

I'll go ahead and post this and then go to Elio Motors website for the contact information and then come back and post it here. I hope it works for you.

Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street, Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Toll Free 1-844-buyElio (1-844-289-3546)
Direct (480) 500-6800
Email: available 24/7 tellmemore@eliomotors.com

Good Luck!
Thanks. We would still love to have one in our show. Phoenix is not as far as it seems.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. We would still love to have one in our show. Phoenix is not as far as it seems.
I think that would be great myself, even though the P3 is not longer the current style, it is still an Elio. By the way, welcome from southern Oregon. I lived in Austin from 1965-1970. I loved Barton Springs (even though I can't remember how to spell them), real Texas BBQ and Tex/Mex food. My older son, the one who introduced me to Elio, was born there. I have lived in a lot of others places since then. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom