• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte Nc Tour

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be the first time we've seen one in person. Sounds like the E draws a pretty good crowd. I'd rather go tomorrow to avoid the crowds but can't get away.
Where you coming from?
I'm driving from Royston, Ga so about a 2 hour 40 minute trip. Just doing the one day and hope to miss rush hour traffic to and from.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll probably be gone by the time you get there....

That's unfortunate but hopefully you can make it to our next Georgia Elio Owners meet and greet. We will likely do it in February after the holidays blow over and everything returns to normal. I hope to give 4-6 week notice on that and hold it in a somewhat central location so as many people can attend as possible. :)

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's unfortunate but hopefully you can make it to our next Georgia Elio Owners meet and greet. We will likely do it in February after the holidays blow over and everything returns to normal. I hope to give 4-6 week notice on that and hold it in a somewhat central location so as many people can attend as possible. :)
The early notice would be nice so I can put in for a day off if it's on the weekend that I'm working. I'm going to see Heart in concert the 21st of Feb...nothing can drag me from that.....been wanting to see them for years. Hopefully it works out!

Top Bottom