• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Chris Near Sacramento California

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm skeptically optimistic, so I'm all in at $100 with intensions to upgrade as it becomes more of a reality. I going Orange, leather and cruise control is a must! Still debating whether I want a manual or auto. I preferred the P3 design over the P4 mainly because of the fenders, but the look of the P4 has definitely grown on me. It will be a daily commuter so in the end the mileage is top priority. In my opinion the new headlights are a huge improvement to the overall design. They make it look like a actual production vehicle versus something someone put together in their backyard. Anyways.... Hello everyone! Is everybody as anxious as I am for this company to succeed?

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
.....Is everybody as anxious as I am for this company to succeed?

YES!!! lol
I'm all in $1000 since January. Having to wait at least a year is killing me, I can't even imagine those that went all in a year ago and are having to wait over 2 years. Very excited and very optomistic.

Welcome!

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am wearing my new Elio shirt as I type this. It arrived yesterday. My wife and I have shared custody. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom