• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

C'mon Fox !! Show The Elio Already !!

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I hear the fricken weather one more time -i'll turn the channel -you would think something so good for our economy would be all over the news -I'm thinking now I must have missed it cause I got up at 7;30-but really show the weather 15 times and you could have at least shown it a few times with a field reporter or something -I hope somebody recorded it and posts it -THE END

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I hear the fricken weather one more time -i'll turn the channel -you would think something so good for our economy would be all over the news -I'm thinking now I must have missed it cause I got up at 7;30-but really show the weather 15 times and you could have at least shown it a few times with a field reporter or something -I hope somebody recorded it and posts it -THE END
The segment was on quite late (around the 1 hour 52 minute mark) because it was not a slow newsday. Tornadoes, imprudent basketball team owner and Sec. of State.
Anyway it aired and is probably on line right now. Bitter sweet news was part of the segment. Mr. Elio announced that Pep Boys will be the authorized service center for the Elio. Sweet because Pep Boys is a huge franchise and they obviously expect to see the Elio in production. Bitter because the nearest PB store is 300 miles away from where I live. Omaha is a huge potential market and is only 20 miles away. I have already fired off an Email to PB encouraging them to locate in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area. They do have a store in Missouri and Kansas City would be a fine place for another. LarryBoy

Last edited:

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The segment was on quite late because it was not a slow newsday. Tornadoes, imprudent basketball team owner and Sec. of State.
Anyway it aired and is probably on line right now. Bitter sweet news was part of the segment. Mr. Elio announced that Pep Boys will be the authorized service center for the Elio. Sweet because Pep Boys is a huge franchise and they obviously expect to see the Elio in production. Bitter because the nearest PB store is 300 miles away from where I live. Omaha is a huge potential market and is only 20 miles away. I have already fired off an Email to PB encouraging them to locate in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area. They do have a store in Missouri and Kansas City would be a fine place for another. LarryBoy
Thanks I'm going to look for the feed

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just wonder...
When they actually announce that the production of the EE is actually underway will they hire the people that did the Closing Ceremony for the Olympics in China?

Top Bottom