• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Comicon Character

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gosh, you know, having the Elio at that convention, what's the likelyhood an Elio shows up in a Comic adventure, printed or movie? EM should be willing to say 'yes' to providing a couple of Elios for movies.(paid for of course)
IMHO, If a couple Elios get bashed up and the characters walk away unscathed, so much the better.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gosh, you know, having the Elio at that convention, what's the likelyhood an Elio shows up in a Comic adventure, printed or movie? EM should be willing to say 'yes' to providing a couple of Elios for movies.(paid for of course)
IMHO, If a couple Elios get bashed up and the characters walk away unscathed, so much the better.
Um, uh, you have 3 reserved so I volunteer one of yours to be bashed up. Since I only have one reserved I think I will decline the invitation. Thanks anyway. LOL :-) Z

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I cannot imagine a better location than Comicon for a potentially younger demographic to experience & be open minded about the Elio & the possibilities it holds.

And yes, I know there will be quite a few middle aged individuals at Comicon who never felt they had to "grow up" (God bless them) :p

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom