• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Coming To Indiana!

Indiana Dave

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Coming to Greenwood Park Mall June 3 - June 5..
image.jpg

acornone

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I think I will go to the Portage/Kalamazoo Mi event May 28 (it it sooner and not as far as Greenwood IN). Besides, I can go to Greenwood if I need to
(good to have a plan B). I hope to get some answers on the options that don't show on their Configurator (at least for me). That and I hope Panchero's
Mexican Grill is tasty.

acornone

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Here is a follow up:
I made it without any problems (unless being behind a few buggy's count). I got to talk with the folks and even get in the red Elio P5 that was there.
As I am not the most flexible guy, it took me a couple of tries to get into the back. I remember when I could get in and out of the backseat of a Vega quickly. Of course, they all said if I was buying it, I'd be up front. So true. Getting into the front was much better for me. One rumor I heard was that they were thinking about a suicide door for the back. Even if they could move the door frame back an inch or two would may a big difference IMHO. Since I want the internet features, I asked about which iPads could be used. Only the mini's because of the size they say.
Since I was wearing my customized custom Elio T-shirt, I had a nice talk with Karen (one of the Elio team) about it. Under the Elio I have
" I am not a number I am a free man" the line from the Prisoner. On the back above the number I have "my reservation is". Since she had never seen the show, I had to provide some background. I met several of the Michigan folks including Bill Rife who heads up the group. One of the guys had 352 on his T-shirt, giving rise to they had inside knowledge to the offering.
Oh yes, Panchero's was tasty! A good day was had by me.

Jim Johnston

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My wife Dawn and I are heading up to see the P5 in the Greedwood Park Mall. It'll make a fine weekend get a way and give us a chance to see the autocycle up close and personal. I've always thought that we'd never get to one of the showings but this one is fairly close to home and we just couldn't let it pass us by. Hope to see a lot of you in Greenwood IN over the weekend! #8480

Jim Johnston

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like another road trip. My fourth encounter with the Elio. Plus dinner at St. Elmo's in Indianapolis. One of the best independent steakhouses in the country. Don't forget the strip cocktail, it's a feature dish.
St. Elmo's sounds like a great place for dinner... We'll have to check it out. Maybe Saturday...

Top Bottom