• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Crossing My Fingers!

WCCFLY

Elio Fan
Reaction score
New to this forum but have been on Aptera forum and still am listed on Fly The Road Club forum. I've been waiting for a vehicle like this since 2006 starting with the Volkswagen GX3 and then the Aptera and also the Carver look a like. I'm getting tired of the big auto makers backed by the government (too big to fail) dictating to us what we have to buy. The average price of an automobile is now what >$30,000, and you don't even get a transmission dipstick anymore.
Sorry for the venting , I am a commercial pilot 45 years old . I own an F-150 Lariat with towing package to tow my 36 foot travel trailer twice a year. I normally get between 16 and 18 miles to the gallon when not towing. I also live off in my travel trailer 5 months out of the year and would love to have an enclosed three wheeler for the 15 mile commute to work every morning. This would allow me to park that $40,000 gas guzzler most of the year.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
WCCFLY, Welcome to the Elio family! Very glad you could join us here. We really hope Elio can pull this off and bring this wonderful vehicle to the market next year. If you ever have any issues here please do not hesitate to contact a staff member.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom