• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Cruisin' The Coast 2016

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sent a message to EM via the website suggesting they should bring their tour to this year's Cruisin' the Coast.

There's thousands of car enthusiasts showing up here on the coast each October that would probably be interested in seeing the Elio. They're mostly classic car fans but still they seem to appreciate anything automotive related.

If there's anyone else close to the coast that attends some of the Cruisin' events it might help if you ping EM about bringing the tour to the event. I'd really like to be wearing that T-Shirt that is on the way and get in line to poke around the Elio up close and personal.

http://cruisinthecoast.com/

Jeb

Elio Fan
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I haven't been to Cruisin' but have friends who go. It is huge! It would be a great promotional for Elio. I went to the March 6th showing Elio had in Shreveport. Just happened to see it on the website and drove 4 hours that morning to get there. I was told by an Elio official that it was a holdover from a conference showing at the convention center earlier. He left me with the impression that it was a last minute thing. There was about a 2 hour wait in line to get to touch and sit in it. Was surprised at the size of the turn out and they didn't appear to be prepared for it either. Didn't get to see nearly what I wanted to see but it was worth the trip. I will try to post a picture just for the record.

Top Bottom