• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Current Elio Motors Facebook Statistics...

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors has long prided itself as a “Start-up” vehicle manufacture that focused on digital promotion of their product...along with their roadshows...

I just decided to look up their current Facebook digital platform...

A bit disconcerting...the last information update on their Facebook page was Sept. 17th, 2017...

The more interesting fact is...their Facebook page has 325,358 followers!

Not a very good marketing philosophy to allow more than 300,000 potential customers to view a stagnant marketing platform...

Last edited:

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just curious what your motive is for being here? Your previous posts seem to not be pro-Elio, but rather, to condemn them.

Good observation! Maybe he didn’t see the super fine (almost invisible) fine print. It says if you did send in money to (or purchase stock in) Elio Motors, or are even considering sending in any money to Elio Motors, or if you even know of anyone even considering sending in money to Elio Motors that not only do you not question the ‘man behind the curtain,’ but that you also cannot question ‘if there even is a man behind the curtain.’

What an outrage!! :subdued:

Another consideration, but with broader implications, is ‘What potential Venture Capitalist would follow, much less invest, in a project so devoid of any news or updates?’ And more importantly, ‘Is it ok that EM took our money back then and now is creating such an infornation vacuum that effectively drives away potential Venture Capital interest, thereby making our investment likely worthless?’

Now, that is outrageous!!

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
s2.quickmeme.com_img_4b_4bf63ee04398097fe0f312d757df2385a289c38dbbed7d9c5e29c40c0cca5c95.jpg

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just curious what your motive is for being here? Your previous posts seem to not be pro-Elio, but rather, to condemn them.

Hummmm...what’s are my motives to discuss the pros and cons of the Elio Motors saga...

First...let’s identify that I’m one of the earliest reservation holders...#127... and as I’ve noted previously... I had a phone conversation with Paul Elio before I place my reservation deposit of $1,000...

The Elio story is fascinating...a great idea that has been plagued with poor execution...Paul had an imaginative vision of low cost transportation...but a decade latter there is still no clear path to production...basically it's been a never ending disappointment to those hopefully to take delivery of a Elio vehicle...

So l...I’m here to have a realistic (and objective) discussion with regards to current state of Elio Motors...

I might note...it’s hard to be positive given the reality that Paul Elio doesn’t appear to have the fortitude to be transparent with his reservation holders... what kind of upstanding & ethical CEO of a public company disappears for seven months...

I could give a crap about losing my $1000 deposit...but I’m deeply disappointed with with Elio Motors lack of transparency...it’s very sad...

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I’m glad to see your viewpoint 4matic. Someone who has been in this game as long as you have has every right to express themselves on a public forum. I am afraid though that this thread will be short lived, as the powers to be don’t entertain such talk. Sometimes the truth just hurts and the more we accept it the less painful it will be.

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I’m glad to see your viewpoint 4matic. Someone who has been in this game as long as you have has every right to express themselves on a public forum. I am afraid though that this thread will be short lived, as the powers to be don’t entertain such talk. Sometimes the truth just hurts and the more we accept it the less painful it will be.

Hi Husker1...FYI... I have deep family roots with with regards to Nebraska...Go Big Red!

With regards to Elio and this forum... everyone should have the right to speak his or her mind in a civil non- threatening manner...

Simply stated...Elio cashed our checks...this we should have rights to transparently... after all...Elio is a public company!

I’m not really upset with Elio...but I distinctly remember Paul paid himself 250 K a year with our money...

I’m just patiently waiting for the truth to come out... where are the latest SEC documents... those required reports will shed some light on the current situation...

Last edited:
Top Bottom