• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Daymak Avvenire Spiritus?

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was on another group and found a link to this other group. It was really interesting. One of the vehicles is called Spiritus. It is a three wheel car.
Daymak Avvenire.
08B-1-scaled.jpg

I think it looks really cool.

06B-1-scaled.jpg

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The specs are excellent:
Starts at $23K
204hp
0-60 in 5 seconds
250mi range

The other model:
Starts at $150K
449hp
0-60 in 1.8 seconds
300 mile range

They talked about how it mines cryptocurrency too. So that means it pays for itself over the long haul. Plus it comes out this year.

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And creates some tax issues at the same time! Wonder what currencies it mines? Not ETH anymore, they switched to proof of stake now, but you can still use the miner to mine Ravencoin, although that's at 3 cents while ETH is at 1700$. Every coin is a taxable transaction, woo-hoo! Bitcoin? not much of a chance, maybe they will introduce a Spiritus Coin... I thought Solo was the first Canadian electric vehicle? About the same price, maybe not as fast. There are about as many of these electric 3 wheeler versions as there are cryptocurrencies! And the issue always is, pick the one that will survive (both these EV's and Cryptos).

Top Bottom