• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Dayton Area Meeting October 24th

Dayton Area Meeting October 24th at 3:00 PM

• YES, I will be able to attend.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes, I have a suggestion. of a nice restaurant.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I will host this event.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Want to help with the next OHIO Elio meeting? It will be in the Dayton. I need someplace nice to sit 6 -8 couples for dinner, Saturday October 24th at 3:00 in the afternoon in the Dayton area. Do you have any favorites you can suggest?
I will contact the restaurant and make arrangements. Later I might ask you to host it for me. Get there twenty minutes early, meet & greet people, take & post lots of pictures, crack a few jokes. I won't be able to host this one because it is a four hour drive for me. But, it is that area's turn. Can you help?
Please !!!

Greg Ellis

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a number of nice restaurants on Miller Lane, which is just one exit south of the I70 / I75 (America's Crossroad) interchange. Very easy on and off.
Below is a map of the restaurants:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zlr5AaN5TGXU.kE-s_W_0JpVw&hl=en

You can just click on the above link. I would suggest just about ANY of them EXCEPT the fast food chains.

Reaction score
Greg, That sounds good and it has been suggested by Jason Snowden too. I invited him into this conversation. I hope he is able to join us. He is working crazy hours and not sure he would be able to attend or host. Will you be willing to be my host or co-host? I will call the restaurant of your choice and make the arrangements and advertise on the different forums. I will need you to get there 20 minutes before 3:00. Meet and greet everybody who comes, take and post lots of pictures and write down everybody's names & towns. Tell a few jokes too. Be sure to invite Tom & Tim, Paul, Ron and Rodney (yes I got him on the map). Heck, you and your gang alone make a crowd, lol. Meeting should be broken up by the host (you, I hope) by 5:00. Please pick a place and I will do the calling.

Greg Ellis

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg, That sounds good and it has been suggested by Jason Snowden too. I invited him into this conversation. I hope he is able to join us. He is working crazy hours and not sure he would be able to attend or host. Will you be willing to be my host or co-host? I will call the restaurant of your choice and make the arrangements and advertise on the different forums. I will need you to get there 20 minutes before 3:00. Meet and greet everybody who comes, take and post lots of pictures and write down everybody's names & towns. Tell a few jokes too. Be sure to invite Tom & Tim, Paul, Ron and Rodney (yes I got him on the map). Heck, you and your gang alone make a crowd, lol. Meeting should be broken up by the host (you, I hope) by 5:00. Please pick a place and I will do the calling.

I WILL be happy to host - IF - I can get the day off of work. I HAVE put in a request and it will take a week or so to hear back. I would suggest Cracker Barrel or Smokey Bones as they have lots of seating.

Top Bottom