1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Did You Pledge Less Than $600 In Stock, But Ended Up Buying At The $600 Or Higher.

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by TeamCoconutOreo, Dec 10, 2015.

Did you pledge less than the $600 minimum investment, but stepped it up so you can get some stock?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2016.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. TeamCoconutOreo

TeamCoconutOreo Elio Addict

I was just wondering if anyone else ended up buying at $600 or higher just so they could get in. My original pledge was for $500, but I had to go $100 over just so I could get in. I'm just wondering how many people didn't buy due to the $600 minimum that had pledged less.

2. CherylM

CherylM Elio Fan

I bowed out, with an original pledge of $500. If the minimum had been set at $600 all along I likely would have gone in at that amount, but when the minimum was raised I felt like they must not need the little guys money and spent those funds elsewhere instead.

3. Ty

Ty Elio Addict

I don't think it's a case where they don't need the little guy. They surely do. That's why you can reserve an Elio for $100. It's more likely a case where the administrative costs make taking a smaller than $600 purchase cost prohibitive.

4. Ian442

Ian442 Elio Addict

I voted because I didn't know any extra $$$ was around to attempt to buy some stock. However I am in at 50 shares ($600).

5. acamara

acamara Elio Addict

Too bad this poll is closed.

Would be nice if all Polls could be reopened untill the Elio hits the street and for sale by the general public

6. Coss

Coss Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Leaving this one open wouldn't have made much sense; the pledge period is over; the change to buy early (at $12 a share) is also past; and those were the two points this poll was all about.
    So , over, done, nothing to see here ;)

acamara likes this.