• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Didn't Anyone Get Pictures Of Elio At Savannah St. Pat Parade?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately they canceled their appearance due to rain. Not because the car could not get wet but because they did not want the staff out in the rain.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately they canceled their appearance due to rain. Not because the car could not get wet but because they did not want the staff out in the rain.
Well darn. No wonder there are no new reservations from there. What a bummer. Thanks for letting me know. Z

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You guys sure look happy. I am sure that your smiles will be reflected by everyone who has the opportunity to see the Elio in person and sit in it. Hope I live long enough to experience the feeling. Great picture by the way!

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wondering why these "showings" are so far off the beaten path.. The only one that got some exposure was Washington, DC.. Even a large Mall would provide better exposure or maybe since this is a prototype Elio is concerned too many people crawling around in the car will take its' toll?

Ray

Top Bottom