• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Digital Trends Article

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Reaction score

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know that a number of you guys keep up with the financial end of Elio way better than I do. I ran across this article on a Facebook post this morning, and it seemed to contain a fair bit of old news; in fact, tha addendum on the earlier post I read had two additions dated in January, but on this one, it's a single note for May 1. Comments?

www.digitaltrends.com/cars/elio-motors-financial-woes/?utm_source=k1&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=cpc_test&kwp_0=319603&kwp_4=1233903&kwp_1=552682

Most of that is old fake news stuff. I'll stick with the alternative facts. This is from 3 days ago.
" It’s possible! Right now, our focus is on the task at hand, which is getting the vehicle into production, and this is an all hands on deck effort. There may be future pop-up events, but most of our focus at this stage is behind the scenes in funding and moving toward production."
https://www.eliomotors.com/pop-up-recap-and-more/

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I concur with the "fake news" thing... In fact, did they even read the SEC report?

"As of December 31, 2016, we had cash of $120,206"

This was a click-bait story that put together a series of almost right "facts" but put things in there out of order to make the story look horrible.

Car company has car unexplainably burn to the ground
Car company recalls most of all the cars they produced in 2016
S&P slaps Junk bond rating on Car company

Sounds bad but that's Tesla.

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BooBoo, Ty,
Pretty much what I was thinking, but I haven't been paying close attention to the financial end of things. Muchas gracias for looking this over; I AM concerned that this has been all over Facebook lately. :(

Top Bottom