• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Does Anyone Know The Actual Length And Width ( Outside Fenders)

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Cut n' past from EM web site. I guess you'll have to guess about the additional width of the fenders.

Overall Length: 160.5″
Overall Height: 54.2″

Front Wheel Track: 66.8″
(center rim to center rim)

Wheelbase: 110″
(center of front wheels to center of rear wheel)

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cut n' past from EM web site. I guess you'll have to guess about the additional width of the fenders.

Overall Length: 160.5″
Overall Height: 54.2″

Front Wheel Track: 66.8″
(center rim to center rim)

Wheelbase: 110″
(center of front wheels to center of rear wheel)

PS as for height this number was from before they said they'd be raising the roofline

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For quick comparison - Ford Edge is 76" overall (assuming the body is slightly wider than the outside of the tire), The Mustang is 74", and a Toyota Corolla is 70". I was interested in this too, due to concern over towing the vehicle back home on a car dolly.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
For quick comparison - Ford Edge is 76" overall (assuming the body is slightly wider than the outside of the tire), The Mustang is 74", and a Toyota Corolla is 70". I was interested in this too, due to concern over towing the vehicle back home on a car dolly.

As these width sizes show the Elio is about as wide as traditional four wheel vehicles. This is mainly due to stability reasons but it does make it easier for us when it comes to things such as using a standard tow dolly.

Ryan

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
76.6" wide if I have the front view scaled exactly right.
hUrtYit.jpg

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Elio will fit into a 7 foot wide enclosed trailer? I will be driving a motorhome and will want to transport her safely. It will be my "in-and-around" vehicle.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Elio will fit into a 7 foot wide enclosed trailer? I will be driving a motorhome and will want to transport her safely. It will be my "in-and-around" vehicle.
From answers I got when asking .. The front is about 6 ft at the most fender to fender..rear looks to be about 2 or so..Maybe this photo from about will help

Attachments

• Above Elio.jpg
    Above Elio.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,538

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It should fit in a 7ft trailer. At 84", that is 18" more than the wheel track. (66"). No way the fenders/wheel half addition is that wide (18"/2 = 9" each side). Should have the same amount of room as a Nissan Versa does. You should have a few inches to spare.

(By the way, would someone please measure this when they go see it?)

Top Bottom