• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Drivers View?

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
does anyone who has already seen an Elio in person , have a drivers eye view(picture) out the front windshield? I'll be seeing the Elio in person on the 26th. But I"m curious about how much of the wheel covers does one see while driving? I've seen the roof mounted picture as part of the Eliomotors.com website.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sat in the Elio and it was so normal I don't remember what it looked like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 469

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
does anyone who has already seen an Elio in person , have a drivers eye view(picture) out the front windshield? I'll be seeing the Elio in person on the 26th. But I"m curious about how much of the wheel covers does one see while driving? I've seen the roof mounted picture as part of the Eliomotors.com website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVI6m6cClSg
Just stop the vid when you want a longer look.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I feel the LED lights would be distracting too.. Tilt steering and height adjustable seat are supposed to be standard on Elio which will be a good feature!

Ray

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Try this one. There's a burp of windshield video in this P3 shot.
I often go back, to it just to see.....

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video/9326870-concept-car-promises-high-gas-mileage-for-7000/

Top Bottom