• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E Series Press Conference

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Outstanding! I noticed at 56 sec. there's a shot of the techs installing the dashboard which clearly shows a standard speedo and tach cluster... I hope this is an indication that it will be available on the production models. Also, in the lower right quadrant is what appears to be an oval opening for the radio/stereo... I wonder if a standard single DIN unit will fit in that hole... My plan all along has been to install a system with a retractable screen so I hope it will fit in the opening without modifying the opening... Time will tell... Great to see the progress... :becky:
h_r:cool:

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Outstanding! I noticed at 56 sec. there's a shot of the techs installing the dashboard which clearly shows a standard speedo and tach cluster... I hope this is an indication that it will be available on the production models. Also, in the lower right quadrant is what appears to be an oval opening for the radio/stereo... I wonder if a standard single DIN unit will fit in that hole... My plan all along has been to install a system with a retractable screen so I hope it will fit in the opening without modifying the opening... Time will tell... Great to see the progress... :becky:
h_r:cool:
A closer look at the video shows what looks to be a standard single DIN or maybe even a double DIN opening underneath the fascia with the oval opening.
image.png

Top Bottom