• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E Team Info

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That would mean posting the true elio tech talk news letters from elio motors. That would cut down on a lot of people talking out the side of their neck.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That would mean posting the true elio tech talk news letters from elio motors. That would cut down on a lot of people talking out the side of their neck.
If you go to the Forum "In The News", Cali Chris has set up a Tech Talk Thread to which he is importing the Tech Talks for those who are not getting them as emails. He started that this week with last weeks Tech Talk and then added this weeks. Great resource and thank you Cali Chris for doing this. Z

AltoidBox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
yeah but... when was this released?
And by who?

"I talked to my cousin that knows a man who said...."

And that is why somehow we need to get this crap straightened out. I've read that the Automatic Transmission will be standard, and the Manual transmission will be standard. And both Dash configs are standard. and that they have only gotten 80.4MPG and now 95MPG...

It is all very confusing
A nice Inaccesible Thread that is maintained by people we can trust where the truth is kept... Sur reference threads in the Locked-down thread so we can yack and yammer about it. But I can't believe anything I read because so much of it is outdated or just plain mis-quoted...or bald faced lies.

So could you guys that know about Motors and chit and actually know the history of all the threads and the Double E inside and out, can you please form a secret club inside the tree fort so we can go see where the Elio is at concerning the stats and status?

please. (I really thought the AMT was the standard tranny lately?)

Looks like it was put together by the members of the future owners association Facebook group. Similar post by one of the members, with a few additional entries: https://www.facebook.com/ElioMotors/posts/619425608136315.

Also, I've not seen anywhere (official) that the AMT would ever be standard. Everything I've seen has said that it will be one of the few factory options and that it will have an additional cost associated with it.

Top Bottom