• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Ads Starting To Appear On Tv

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the ElioTeam are starting to use the TV Media to advertise the Elio from Elio Motors.

For the last week I have noticed one or two Elio Ads per day on Fox News Cable Channel.

Another member BiloxiGeek, stated in Reservations thread that he noticed an ad on NBC Sports Network.

Coss also reported seeing Elio Ads on the Golf and Discovery Channels.

I am hoping that any time someone sees an Elio Ad from here on, reports when they saw the Elio Advertisement, including the day, time and Channel they saw the Elio Ad.

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A while back I saw some Elio commercials that were just a flash of the Elio P4 upper right quadrant and lasted about a second.
I finally got to the bottom of it.
Seems that station wasn't supposed to be running Elio commercials at those time slots; but someone in the control room was sneaking it in.
That little once second spot was a time for local stations to flash up the local station ID and then go back to the game; so a couple of times someone at the station snuck it in, in place of the local ID.
That's why no one other than people that watch that Portland station, saw it.
During a Live Football game and a Live NASCAR race are some expensive time slots.

Top Bottom