• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio And Boeing

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Elio would consider joining one of the Boeing employees purchase programs? With so many employees and such terrible commutes to small parking spaces I could imagine I'm one of many at Boeing that would love an Elio.
You might want to write up a proposal explaining the program and then presenting it to Elio. It certainly does not hurt to try. The results might not be immediate but that doesn't mean it can't happen in the future. You can find contact information on the Elio Motors website. Good Luck. It sounds like a good idea. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Elio would consider joining one of the Boeing employees purchase programs? With so many employees and such terrible commutes to small parking spaces I could imagine I'm one of many at Boeing that would love an Elio.

WELCOME, Zorro Solo, to our Elio Family Forum. Have you gotten your reservation in yet?

Ya know, it's kinda like what the little old Lady said when she teed-teed in the ocean. . . . "Every little bit helps!"

It's great to have you with us and to watch our family grow with great folks like you. Am completely Lovin' your positive idea. Look forward to following you on this forum!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Consider contacting (Through the website) The new head of the "Fleet Sales Division".
The fleet sales division will be headed by Brendan Carey, a former employee for ADESA auctions who joined Elio Motors in 2013.
http://www.autorentalnews.com/news/story/2014/07/elio-motors-launches-fleet-sales-division.aspx :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Zorro Solo! I'm a fellow Boeing employee out in St. Louis (F-15 center fuselage). Not sure if they'd save any space in the parking lot, as the Elio's front end is just as wide (the exact track width escapes me) as a regular car. But on the bright side, you won't have to worry about door dings! :)

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for adding that pertinent information, Kuda. We all make a good team on here sometimes. LOL :) Z
cheerleading-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico and to the forum. Here you will find the latest information, opinions, and ideas. Hope you wll take so time to see all that it offers. Thanks for jumping right I with a great idea, we look forward to your comments and ideas.

Top Bottom