• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Coin ?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it's all speculation anyway. So, we can stop taking about it on the third consecutive thread.
I am sure that Elio Motors reads these comments. This might convince them that the idea was stupid, and not commit any more money towards the Eliocoin. If it was just speculation, they would not have created those sites.

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For anyone that is getting "excited" for Eliocoin...I suggest taking a look at this episode of Last Week Tonight:

The show goes into what Cryptocurrencies are, the successes and many failures, and the weird world they live in. It will provide some insight to why many people might be unfavorable towards it, and might make you laugh in the process.

BillJ

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
This whole Elio thing is a cruel joke. I put 1,000.00 down for an Elio that was supposed to be built within the next year, and here we are 4 years later and they still don't have the car being built, nor have they gotten their manufacturing plant up and running. Sorry, but a word of warning to anyone "thinking" about putting money into this car, DON'T !!!!! Unless of course you don't mind losing the money. I hate to admit it, but I was a HUGE sucker, and I've been scammed. :mad:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For anyone that is getting "excited" for Eliocoin...I suggest taking a look at this episode of Last Week Tonight:

The show goes into what Cryptocurrencies are, the successes and many failures, and the weird world they live in. It will provide some insight to why many people might be unfavorable towards it, and might make you laugh in the process.
At time 11:45, he says companies are having crypto currency offerings to raise money with one company raising $35 million in 30 seconds. Of course it sounds to good. But perhaps EM had the wrong offering.

Top Bottom