• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Commercial?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife was watching the news this morning (Fox 2 St. Louis), and said she saw a "Back to the Future" type commercial (Michael J. Fox clips from the movie) saying "the future was not far off", then showed a front view of the Elio. Looked all over, can't find anything myself, but not giving up on the search to locate it. Just wondering if anyone has seen this yet.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No luck finding the commercial she mentioned. It caught her eye because she's so used to see the P4 on my PC wallpaper, but really didn't pay a lot of attention until she saw the Elio, and wanted to know if I'd heard anything about it. Maybe they'll replay it tomorrow when I get up for work [finger's crossed]

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not yet! That would be amazing, if it's true! Would make it feel real, instead of a dream! Can't imagine Elio not putting it on FB page or Elio.com telling us to be on the look out for it. Then again they don't do things like everyone else! ;)

Anion

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Not yet! That would be amazing, if it's true! Would make it feel real, instead of a dream! Can't imagine Elio not putting it on FB page or Elio.com telling us to be on the look out for it. Then again they don't do things like everyone else! ;)

I have not seen anything about the commercial, however I have seen an ad pop up on my PC while searching Amazon for gifts! Quite a nifty little ad with the picture of the P4 I think. I will try and capture it if I see it again... :D

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't see anything this morning on the news. Talked to her again about it, and she wasn't sure if it was a news promo, or an actual commercial. Here's the thing, she doesn't 'actually' sit down to watch anything...constantly moving [unlike myself], and really doesn't pay much attention to the TV except to hear what they're saying as she's zipping around multi-tasking. She doesn't even know it's an Elio, just that 'funny looking orange car I like', but she was positive that's what she saw....Still looking myself. That'll teach me for sleeping in on a Sunday!

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't see anything this morning on the news. Talked to her again about it, and she wasn't sure if it was a news promo, or an actual commercial. Here's the thing, she doesn't 'actually' sit down to watch anything...constantly moving [unlike myself], and really doesn't pay much attention to the TV except to hear what they're saying as she's zipping around multi-tasking. She doesn't even know it's an Elio, just that 'funny looking orange car I like', but she was positive that's what she saw....Still looking myself. That'll teach me for sleeping in on a Sunday!
This link is the only recent thing on Elio, on channel 12 KSLA
http://www.ksla.com/video?clipId=10997167&autostart=true

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This link is the only recent thing on Elio, on channel 12 KSLA
http://www.ksla.com/video?clipId=10997167&autostart=true

Yep, saw that one the other day, but since it was a local Shreveport news station I'm assuming we wouldn't have seen it here. That said, I'm going to play it for her when I get home tonight to see if maybe one of the clips of the P4 rolling around the factory is what she saw. Thanks for the link!

Top Bottom