• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio, Elio, Where Fore Art Thou.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Isn't that the DS that is usually transmitting from his motorhome?
What a "Rolling stop"...Ticket time.
He is a financial advisor, a travel agent, and a Dr, but still asking for money?(Paypal)

Last edited:

Lawrence G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Makes sense to me too.
Last questions in an Elio BLOG. Smile, anyone hear about any jobs country wide?
I'm happy I can hang on, now retired. President Trump and his first 100 days, where are the jobs programs?
“Can I just buy the E1c?”

We heard this question quite a few times and really, you can’t blame a guy or gal for trying! The only way to get an Elio is with a reservation. We are targeting next year to start production and we plan on filling all reservations in our first year of production.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was one part of his clip that was a tad bit negative:

"Was this thing a scam from the start? Man, it could have been planned. It really could."

It's an understatement to say folks aren't happy with the progress. I get it. I don't get how easy it is for some to use the word "scam". That's a pretty offensive and slanderous term to use at this point in time. IMHO….

I want to say a quick thanks to all of you that post. I'm pretty quiet on my end these days, but I visit several times daily and appreciate reading your posts...

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Drink lot of water and stay healthy. But and that's a big but. YOu keep announcing on the fly like this and you be drinking your water from a straw.
PS if you had any real idea of the time and effort it takes to get this far with the Elio then you'd know your little cliche comment about a "scam" is about like trying to say the skipper on the Titanic hit an Iceberg on purpose. LOL Can too much water make you a little over zealous about everything being a conspiracy? I'm afraid you'll need more discernment in the future. If we go belly up it will not be because it was a scam. If you happen to run into someone with 185 or so million laying around let me know. I think that's What Paul Elio's target requires.

Top Bottom