• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Has Arrived In Ohio

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Standing with a crowd of approximately 50 people admiring the Elio up close at the Homewood Suites close to the Columbus airport. This my third encounter with the Elio and am getting more excited with each up close visit. If you haven't seen this vehicle take the time to see it up close.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure why they chose Eastland Mall for the weekend showing . It's old , kinda run down and not in the best part of town. They should have contacted local people prior to making that decision.
They changed the location yesterday to the Polaris Fashion Place. I have posted the information in several locations hoping to get the information out to all of you. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Z thanks for the heads up. Confirmed that info with the Elio group. There are hundreds of good places to eat inside and outside of the Polaris mall. Everyone enjoy.
I know, I looked it up yesterday. I had not looked up the other mall but the choice of restaurants in Polaris is impressive. I'll take Benihana! I haven't eaten in one for more than 3 decades but if it is still around it must still be pretty good. :-) Z

Any suggestion as to where I can shout out the change louder so people will notice the change. I sure don't want anyone missing the Elio because they went to the wrong place.

Elio Bob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Standing with a crowd of approximately 50 people admiring the Elio up close at the Homewood Suites close to the Columbus airport. This my third encounter with the Elio and am getting more excited with each up close visit. If you haven't seen this vehicle take the time to see it up close.
Jake tell the people who we had the pleasure of talking to for half hour in the Hotel. .....

Top Bottom