• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Hat

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
eliowear.com. I tried to get the link but couldn't get it to come up. They also have hoodies, t-shirts in the various colors of the Elio and have EM's permission to use the Elio Trademark on them. If you have your production number, they will also embroider it on your chosen garment. :) Z

Sigh... unfortunately ordering a hat with your number on it will take as long as it takes to get the actual number :(

In response to my order Cameron Schwartz wrote back to say he needs the embroidery shop to order the blanks and then do the embroidery before they send them to him. He then forwards them to the purchaser. He said "Orders typically take 4-6 weeks for completion"

cdurrett

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Sigh... unfortunately ordering a hat with your number on it will take as long as it takes to get the actual number :(

In response to my order Cameron Schwartz wrote back to say he needs the embroidery shop to order the blanks and then do the embroidery before they send them to him. He then forwards them to the purchaser. He said "Orders typically take 4-6 weeks for completion"
Well in time for Christmas. Perfect!

Top Bottom