1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Elio Illinois Check In

Discussion in 'Illinois' started by Blackbird, Mar 17, 2014.

1. MW

MW Elio Fan

Jim,

Exactly, when you have to deal with a finished product as you know it is not done until it is done! It does not matter if EVERYTHING is ready to go except for some tiny item, say the left turn light lens is a different tint than the right one or the windshield wiper arm turns out to be too long, in short anything not how it is to be as intended, then the product is not finished yet, plain and simple.

An issue I had to deal with once was an entire shipment of a product in blister packaging arrived with display hang-rack boards, and the peg spacing on the displays was the wrong size for the packaging. Fortunately the racks were able to be modified by making new holes and moving the pins so they worked but now the racks did not display as many as they were designed to, but that is a crude example of what can happen to even the most best laid plans.

2. ctfink

ctfink Elio Aficionado

Hey Illinoians, Guess you can call me the 'NEW GUY' to the forum but not the latest to be turned on by the Elio craze. I am from the N/W Chicago area but my Elio command post will be at my hideout in the Marseilles locale. Can't wait to cross paths & do a bunch of Starved Rock cruises!

BilgeRat, Jeff McMenamin and zelio like this.
  3. Blackbird

Blackbird Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Welcome ctfink. I think we here in the flat lands prefer Elinoisians. Chicago burbs guy myself waiting patiently for the progress of Elio. Great forum so long as you don't take ever poster seriously. Very informative group and Many very nice people here that I hope to meet some day. Starved Rock would be a great run as well as swapping my motorcycle out for the Elio on a Round the Lake outing.

outsydthebox and zelio like this.
  4. Jim H

Jim H Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Welcome to the forum and family of Elio fans. Here you will find the latest information posted by members and staff to keep us all updated. You will find hours of entertainment. Looking forward to your comments and opinions. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience.

zelio likes this.
  5. Joshua Caldwell

Joshua Caldwell Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Reservation #:
    Welcome ctfink :)

zelio likes this.
  6. ctfink

ctfink Elio Aficionado

Thanks Elio Brothers,
    I just returned yesterday from my son's place in Phoenix & he certainly is considering the 'ride'.
    1800 miles would be an even sweeter quest. :)

zelio likes this.
  7. zelio

zelio Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    I' m not an Elio Brother but an Elio Sister from Oregon sending you a Hi and Welcome. I hope you enjoy the extensive information, discussions and entertainment available here. Glad to hear you and your son are both into Elio. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

TCBronson, Jim H and goofyone like this.
  8. ctfink

ctfink Elio Aficionado

Dearest Zelio,
    I apologize for the gender-bender. Don't want to start out on the wrong path.
    Thank you for the salute and I will look forward to discussing ELIO with you and all :)

TCBronson and zelio like this.
  9. zelio

zelio Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Well you know, I almost didn't greet you because I wasn't sure it would be welcome. LOL Granted, we women are a very small minority here but we are here. I look forward to hearing more from you. :) Z

Last edited: May 29, 2014
    TCBronson, Jim H and outsydthebox like this.
  10. outsydthebox

outsydthebox Elio Addict

Uh, don't you mean "poser" ? :D

TCBronson, Blackbird and zelio like this.